Travel Photo Friday - Disobeying the rules

The Maldives is one of those places where you just can't stop taking photos. Even on a stormy day like the one when today's photo was taken, it looks dramatic, and the colours mean you can't put your camera down! I took this one while wandering around the island after lunch. This cheeky chappy clearly can't read - either that, or he simply likes disobeying the rules!


I welcome photographic contributions from any of my followers, so if you have a cool photo you would like to see featured here, e-mail it to: travellightbulb@hotmail.co.uk - all I need is your name, and a little paragraph about where the photo was taken. You may see it on Travel Lightbulb in the near future! I look forward to your contributions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is not a dress rehearsal

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Awesome Alentejo