Travel Photo Friday - Champagne in Cyprus

Last week I started a new segment on my blog called 'Travel Photo Friday'. Each week I'll be featuring a photo on the blog to get you in the mood for the weekend. Not only my own photos, but I'm also looking for contributions from you. So if you have a travel photo you'd like to see featured on here, then I'll tell you at the bottom of this post how to get in touch!


Today's photo comes from Nicky Sterland, and I love it! It was taken at Aphrodite hills in Cyprus; and I'm not sure about you, but it makes me want to be there watching that sunset right now! Thank you Nicky, and I hope this encourages the rest of you to get snapping, and send your photos to me at the e-mail address on my contact page.

Thanks in advance for your contributions, and have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech