Travel Photo Friday

As you may have noticed, I normally publish my blog posts on Mondays and Wednesdays, and now it's time to add something new to my blog! So, today I'm launching a new feature...Travel Photo Friday! As most of you will have realised by now, I love my photography and find myself most inspired when I'm travelling but even at home in day to day life, I can't resist picking up a camera, and snapping away. So....from now on, I'll be posting a photo each Friday to get you in the mood for the weekend, and I'd welcome any comments on both my amateur photography, and the locations I feature!


Even more exciting though, for the first time on Travel Lightbulb, I'd also welcome contributions from you guys out there; so if you have a cool travel photo of a location you love; or have just snapped something when you're out and about and think I'll like it; please send an e-mail letting me know your name; where the photo was taken, and you may see it featured on Travel Lightbulb in the near future!

If you want to send me your e-mails, the address is: travellightbulb@hotmail.co.uk. I look forward to receiving your photos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is not a dress rehearsal

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Awesome Alentejo